Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jeffrey's Sports Party Details













Jeffrey's sport party was a HIT! ;-)

Start with the sweet stuff... The fun cakes that I made.  4 Cakes! (Golf ball is not shown here)


Here is the table with the "goodies".  I made baseball, tennis ball and basketball shaped cookies and cupcakes.  Then I made a golf ball, tennis ball, basketball and tennis ball cake.. all positioned on a football field table cloth.  We had plates that were baseballs and footballs.




 

 
 We had popcorn (like at a ball game!) and served hotdogs in those cute red/white striped trays.  I had pennants all over (here it says "Jeffrey is 3")
 

This was a HOT day.

Outside tables (It was SUPER hot out there!)  The bouncy house got hot to the touch and the kiddies couldn't even play on it!



We had the baseball pinata (which was a HIT, no pun intended) under the tent.  The kids LOVED it!


Jeffrey takes a hit!




The kids were so hot, the fruit cups were a great way to cool off!




Favors are my favorite part of the party planning!
We had velcro ball mitts for the boys and whiffle ball/baseball bats for the girls!


I didn't forget the "sweet spot" ending.... cookies for everyone (Packaging says "good game!") and Big League chew for the adults!

We had Duke and U of Michigan pennants, too!  Supporting J and my alma maters!




The colors worked out well - blue and yellow for Michigan (my alma mater!) and blue and white for J (Duke alma mater!).  The blue wasn't as dark as I would have liked, but oh well!  I learn something new with each party!



I had signs all over (not pictured - why didn't I take more pics!?) - the front door said "batter up!", the back door headed inside said "time out"... and lots of others!  So fun!

Overall, his party was a HIT!
Pierson was sleeping the WHOLE party... poor guy wasn't even in our family photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment