Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jeffrey's Sport Themed 3rd Birthday

I am a way "out of order" unorganized blogger!  This should have came BEFORE Jeffrey's 4th party post (The arts and crafts party)....

This was before I got my "good" DSLR camera, so bare with the bad photography!  I didn't take nearly as many pics of the detail as I wished!

Here is the invitation.  I made a baseball card invitation.  Jeffrey was turning 3 so I put a pic of him with a baseball bat and wearing a (handmade) "3" tee.  The front said "topps" like the cards and the player's name.  The back had stats (in scoreboard font) with all the details for the party as well as Jeffrey's height, weight, age etc.

U of Michigan and Duke's team logos were featured on there (my and J's alma maters!)

To "topp" it off, I put them in clear vellum envelopes and included a stick of gum (just like the old Topps baseball card packs! Except mine weren't as stale as the real ones)







I'll post the party details in another post!



No comments:

Post a Comment